Sunday, September 28, 2014

Day 7: I made a game in 7 days

So final day is here! I was hopping to make some other small changes to the game but I don't wanna risk not delivering in case a game breaking bug appears so here it is finally I introduce you too

Action Average Joe



I hope you guys enjoy it. I was planning to have a windows specific compilation with Haxe but something went wrong with the compiler. So here you can play the flash version and open it with your favourite browser/flash player:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/40d4q75hrtwel4i/ActionAverageJoe.swf

Please let me know during the day if you have any troubles running the game. I hope to find out why the compiler won't let me compile to windows during the day so you can have a more decent version of it.


Please let me know your comments about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment